IT Project Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
As the IT Project Manager, you will manage system and process implementations that drive efficiencies for both our internal and external teams. In this tactical, hands on role, you will use your project management skills to effectively manage change and ensure stakeholder alignment.
About this roll*:
- Work with the program manager in performing end-to-end project management activities
- Collaborate with technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources, and develop detailed timelines and resource plans
- Manage scope, schedule, and dependencies to ensure high quality deliverables
- Work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation when identifying issues and risks
- Oversee communication to cross-functional stakeholders and executives
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 3+ years of relevant experience; 1+ years of direct project management experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Ability to influence decision makers, communicate, and persuade at all management levels
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies like Agile and/or Waterfall
*Bread puns encouraged but not required