IT Project Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Project Manager’s role is to provide project management across G&A to drive process efficiency initiatives, including software implementations, upgrades, and migrations to help streamline, automate, and simplify processes. This is a hands-on position that requires strong skills in project management and change management across cross-functional stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Perform end to end Project Management activities from project initiation & planning through execution & delivery, status reporting, risk & issue management, and client expectation management
- Work with the technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources, and develop detailed project and resource plans
- Manage scope, schedule, and dependency and ensure quality of project deliverables
- Identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation
- Provide regular transparency, status reports, and escalate risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Utilize both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bachelor's degree, 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Project Management skills including organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and time management skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills; Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to influence decision makers and communicate & persuade at all management levels; thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies