IT Project Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Project Manager’s role will provide project management across IT and process efficiency driven initiatives, including hardware and software implementations, upgrades, migrations, office build-outs and office moves. They will provide project management for implementing new technical initiatives; as well as aid in the streamlining, automation, and simplifying processes. This is a hands-on position that requires strong skills in project management and change management across cross-functional stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Demonstrated Program / Project Management experience
- End to end Project Management activities from project initiation & planning through execution & delivery, status reporting, risk & issue management and client expectation management
- Work with the technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources and develop detailed project and resource plans.
- Manage scope, schedule, and dependency and ensure quality of project deliverables.
- Identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation.
- Ensure quality of project management work, timely updates, prepare and collect project related information
- Manage communication and set expectations
- Provide regular transparency, status reports and escalate risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Projects include hardware and software implementations, upgrades, migrations, office build-outs and office moves
- Ability to utilize both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Strong Project Management skills which includes experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- 3+ years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus