IT Project Manager at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company and we don’t aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. That’s why we value diversity of thought, background and experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* for a Change?
The Project Manager’s role is to provide project management across G&A to drive process efficiency initiatives. These include software implementations, upgrades, and migrations to help streamline, automate, and simplify processes. This is a hands-on position that requires strong skills in project management and change management across cross-functional stakeholders.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Perform end to end Project Management activities from project initiation & planning through execution & delivery, with status reporting, risk & issue management, and client expectation management
- Work with the technical leads and project team members to document requirements, identify resources, and develop detailed project and resource plans
- Manage scope, schedule, and dependency and ensure quality of project deliverables
- Identify issues and risks and work with project team to develop mitigation plans and provide timely escalation
- Provide regular transparency, status reports, and escalate risks and issues impacting project delivery
- Utilize both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bachelor's degree, 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Project Management skills including organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, and time management skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills; Exceptional teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management skills
- Ability to influence decision makers and communicate & persuade at all management levels; thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Conceptual knowledge of information technologies and methodologies
- Prior experience with SaaS procurement and implementation
- Cross-functional experience with HR, Data Science, Finance, or Business Systems