International Project Manager at Thrasio
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:06 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, December 7, 2021
Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
The Project Manager role is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of our go-to-market process for products Internationally. The Project Manager orchestrates project communication, consolidates resources based on needs, drives solutions to unique integration requirements, manages timelines, and otherwise facilitates International launch process for products in new markets. This is a newly created group and the growth opportunity cannot be overstated. This role will help us scale the team with the company.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and escalation for integration activities between all parties (internally and externally), ensuring succinct communication, unified efforts, and clarity around objectives.
- Track deadlines, dependencies, decisions, and action items to ensure continuous progress in the pre-launch, launch, and post-launch processes.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability across the relevant internal teams involved in the process.
- Anticipate changes and bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical and operational constraints.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Working across the team to develop improvements in the process to increase efficiency and improve the go-to-market strategy
What You Bring to the Party:
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Abstractly creative; can leverage this skill to provide input on challenges in the process.
- Ability to influence others by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to understand complex issues from various sources, while finding simple solutions
- Effective planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, negotiate, and problem solve
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and quickly adapt to changes in priorities
- Comfortable in working in a complex, ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills, with the ability to convey ideas clearly
- Demonstrated competency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite, including e-mail, Word and Excel
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.