Intelligent Automation Solution Leader at Humana Studio_h
The Lead, Technology Solutions devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives. The Lead, Technology Solutions works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
- The Lead, Technology Solutions acts as a liaison and collaborates with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
Specifics related to automation engineering include:
- Coordinating with technical teams to identify and triage performance and operational issues that arise throughout the course of automation implementations
- Supporting the automation discovery process with technical solution design guidance
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Possess 10+ years of progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of RPA, including market-leading trends and platforms (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, and WorkFusion.)
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills with the ability to communicate findings to business partners and team members.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently; lead small teams focused on specific work streams of larger projects.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- MBA or other Advanced Degree
- Possess a solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Six Sigma certification
- PMP certification
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale, highly visible programs with responsibility for multiple project teams