Integration Associate at Devoted Health
!Sorry, this job was removed at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, April 12, 2019
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
We can’t transform health care for America’s seniors alone. In fact, our success will depend on streamlined and accurate electronic data interchange with our network providers, vendors, clearinghouses, and other partners. If we do it right, we believe we can improve how healthcare is paid for, delivered, and experienced. The Integration Associate will play an integral role in keeping electronic data exchange at Devoted reliable and healthy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor, detect, and resolve data integration issues
- Participate in data integration projects focused on specific functional areas of Devoted’s core operations
- Perform root cause analysis, track trends and recommend process improvements
- Manage internal and third party issue escalations related to integrations
- Build and use business intelligence tools to detect data anomalies, verify hypotheses, and measure health of operations systems
- Develop subject matter expertise in key technology systems, data entities, and health care business practices
- Other responsibilities as the company grows in 2019
Attributes to success:
- You are highly collaborative and are comfortable on the intersection of Operations and Technology
- You are a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person and love proactively solving complex problems
- You are fast hands on keys in finding clever solutions to problems and iterating from there
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and a startup environment
- You have deep desire to make US healthcare better
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Operations, Product, and Technology
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Background includes focus on analysis and critical thinking such as systems assessment and structured, proactive problem solving
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as spreadsheet and business intelligence applications
- General understanding of the software development life-cycle and management of technology
- An understanding of SQL is a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Read Full Job Description