Innovation Portfolio Strategy Advisor
The Innovation Portfolio Strategy Advisor utilizes ideas, identifies innovation opportunities, and translates ideas into actionable and profitable business. The Innovation Portfolio Strategy Advisor supports day-to-day strategy and partnership development through capability identification, due diligence, business case development, and the partner activation plan.
The Innovation Portfolio Strategy Advisor defines business innovation objectives while understanding existing market needs and business gaps.
- Gathers ideas to grow the business using various resources such as market information, consumer insight, personal networks and people that might not otherwise interact.
- Support the Innovation & Strategy team’s product development roadmap by identifying new digital health companies and complementary capabilities to grow membership and enable a differentiated member experience.
- Understands the Group Segment's Strategy and operating objectives in order to vet the right partners that can support the business.
- Lead day-to-day operations through capability and partner identification, due diligence, business case development and partner activation plan.
- Supports product feedback loop, such that employer, provider, and broker insights are accounted for in future product development and operational enhancements.
- Supports Partnership Leader in strategy briefs and executive-level perspectives on Employer/Commercial innovation
- Partner with Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy to ensure new capabilities in the enterprise can be leveraged by Group and vice-versa
- Experience in commercializing new ventures and pilots, from concept through launch
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-8 years of technical experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's Degree