We’re looking for an experienced, customer-facing, implementation team lead who wants to help healthcare organizations manage their patient populations through successful implementations of the Arcadia Analytics product. The role is perfect for someone who is comfortable working with like-minded teammates in getting their hands dirty with code and can relate data to the larger business problems Arcadia solves for its customers. The right person can lead conversations with customers, explain complex technical and healthcare topics to both engineers and non-technical teams, guide junior team members, and dig in and solve complex technical and data related issues. She or he needs to have a love for getting real world value out of data. The right person will lead efforts in planning, developing, testing and interacting with customers in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment. She or he will work closely with Arcadia project teams to ensure that all customer deliverables accurately reflect the clinical and claims data entered at the point of care.
Why do you want this job?
- -You want to work for an amazing, fast-growing software company and a highly scalable cloud platform
- -You seek a fun culture that encourages you to speak up and fosters creative thinking
- -You get to work closely with and learn new technologies like Apache Spark/Nifi, the Elastic Stack and more to drive healthcare data integration projects
- -You enjoy working with customers and thriving as a team player
- -You love mentoring junior team members and leading team-based technology processes
- -You want to use your analytical skills to make an impact in healthcare
What will you be doing?
- -Work across teams to develop, maintain and execute high-quality data integration and software implementations
- -Provide technical leadership to the project team throughout the lifecycle of multiple customer implementations
- -Own all technical aspects of Arcadia software suite implementation including data integration, testing, validation, and go-live
- -Write code to query large data sets to get technical and business insights
- -Guide and mentor implementation engineering resources, serving as the primary escalation point
- -Own team planning activities including prioritization with the customer and account teams
- -Translate business requirements into practical technical solutions including estimates for implementation
- -Understand the relationship and translation of customer business processes to the Arcadia software suite
- -Lead and execute software and data testing and validation processes
- -Own, coordinate, and be accountable across engineering, product, and implementation teams to resolve defects with the software, ETL, data, and configuration defects in a timely manner
- -Validate data extracted and aggregated from complex healthcare sources including both clinical and claims
- -Develop software implementation strategies within the framework of industry best practices.
- -Evaluate and provide estimates for proposed new scope
- -Interact with customers and explain technical concepts and product functionality clearly
- -Help automate and create streamlined repeatable processes to help drive growth
- -Contribute to the ongoing development of our implementation, automation and administration tools and web applications
What's in it for you
- -Opportunity to be part of a team creating a big data platform that is drastically improving healthcare analytics
- -Awesome work environment (teleworking opportunities considered too)
- -Competitive compensation
- -Great benefits like flextime time off
- -Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages and more
What you need for this position
- -Bachelor’s degree in IT or related technical filed (Computer Science, Information Management, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or other analytical discipline) or equivalent professional work experience
- -2-4 years’ experience in a technical and data analytics focused role
- -Subject matter knowledge for software-based clinical and claims data aggregation and analytics solutions Experience with source code deployment using tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, Jira
- -Strong Fundamentals in database queries and functional programming best practices
- -Comprehensive understanding of the software development lifecycle, project delivery processes, and testing methodologies
- -Track record in developing and delivering work into production
- -Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills including ability to create materials in Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
- -Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organization skills
- -Attention to detail and ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Arcadia.io helps innovative healthcare systems and health plans around the country transform healthcare to reduce cost while improving patient health. We do this by aggregating massive amounts of clinical and claims data, applying algorithms to identify opportunities to provide better patient care, and making those opportunities actionable by physicians at the point of care in near-real time. We are passionate about helping our customers drive meaningful outcomes. We are growing fast and have emerged as the market leader in the highly competitive population health management software and value-based care services markets, and we have been recognized by industry analysts KLAS, IDC, Forrester and Chilmark for our leadership. For a better sense of our brand and products, please explore our website, our online resources, and our interactive Data Gallery.
This position is responsible for following all Security policies and procedures in order to protect all PHI under Arcadia's custodianship as well as Arcadia Intellectual Properties. For any security-specific roles, the responsibilities would be further defined by the hiring manager.
Read Full Job Description