Implementation, Team Manager - Boston, MA at Toast
We’re not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, there’s a place for you at Toast. We’ve 86’d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
Responsible for leading a team of Remote Implementers while working in close partnership with Sales and Services Leadership. In this role, you are expected to hire and train new personnel, provide ongoing coaching and support to ensure the teams success both in productivity, resource utilization, efficiency, and quality targets outlined by the business. Furthermore you will be a primary partner in driving key process improvements including the roll-out and execution of various strategic initiatives related to the remote implementation team and our customers.
About this roll*:
- Interview, hire, develop, coach and support the remote implementation team
- Manage team to hit monthly targets and boost individualized performance
- Perform weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 meetings and performance reviews for direct reports
- Ensure that Toast “best practices” are consistently adhered to, offer insight to further develop and enhance existing “best practices”
- Work closely with Services Leadership in the continued evolution and maintenance of the existing process, infrastructure, and systems.
- Primary partner in driving process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience and enable the business to meet key strategic priorities within the remote implementation offering
- Work to maintain a high level of employee happiness while reaching increasingly high company targets
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assists in resolution of customer escalations to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Potential for travel for in-person meetings with team, customers and partners, to develop and nurture key relationships
- Collaborate on process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience and enable the business to meet key strategic priorities
- Utilize data to manage and improve quality, speed, utilization, productivity and customer satisfaction
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 5 years experience required
- Experience managing a diverse team of resources to hit individual and team targets month over month, and quarter over quarter.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Implementation / Account and Project Management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience using data to meet and exceed objectives
- Ability to execute on high level strategy and provide metric and value focused updates to measure impact.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment - embrace change
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools to drive effective use and problem solving for RIEs
- Knowledge, understanding and empathy for the unique and diverse requirements of the restaurant industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
*Bread puns encouraged but not required