Implementation Specialist at Klaviyo
Implementation (Onboarding) Specialists at Klaviyo are a critical part of our future success. We take the success and happiness of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers in their first 45-60 days setting up Klaviyo with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and project management skills and, in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is passionate about providing the best onboarding experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. As an Implementation Specialist, you will be the first point of contact with new Klaviyo customers, guiding them through their first 45-60 days of setup with the Klaviyo product and the first customer experiences they want to build. Our customers vary in size and experience so we are looking for individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their initial business goals.
- Own customer relationships from completed sale through successful go live.
- Lead the implementation phase for new customers including onboarding project scope, plan, resources, and timeline.
- Adapt processes to provide a tailored onboarding experience and meet customer needs.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support and guidance on technical and non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other ecommerce setup questions) to execute on customer use cases.
- Diagnose software issues and leverage Klaviyo resources to resolve in a timely manner.
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Monitors onboarding health across all new customers to ensure we are fast-tracking value and setting customers up for long term success.
- Advocate internally for customers throughout the entire onboarding/implementation process. Proactively surface, coordinate and drive new ideas to improve onboarding processes. This includes being the product expert and working with product and engineering teams for integration improvements, customer setup and UI improvements and anything else that prevents any customers from making email revenue faster.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
- Collaborate with remote West Coast Klaviyos to evolve processes to best support our West Coast-based customers.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of customer onboarding experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- An effective project manager with a track record of leading through complexity and driving outcomes on time.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users.
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy is a plus.
- Experience managing customer relationships through Gainsight or similar CRMs
- Thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learnAble to adapt in a quickly changing environment.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.