Gravyty is looking for an Implementation Specialist to lead our customers through their on-boarding experience with Gravyty’s suite of AI technologies. As a rapidly growing company, we are helping nonprofits, colleges, and hospitals build more relationships with donors in ways that the sector has never seen before - bringing modern technology to social good. This begins with a successful onboarding.
You will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will identify the best way to deploy our software to meet their business goals while avoiding customization. We are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for solving simultaneous problems, strong business and technical acumen, and the desire to help build up Gravyty’s growing world-class on-boarding team.
- Conduct the simultaneous implementation of Gravyty for multiple clients
- Facilitate sessions used for requirements gathering, process understanding, and go-lives
- Work with our internal tools to validate and import client data into Gravyty’s system, as well as export Gravyty data to the client’s CRM
- Coordinate between clients and Customer Success Managers to identify and meet implementation timeline requirements, status communication, and ongoing improvements
- Foresee potential business or technical issues within an implementation and address them before they become problems
- Assist in pre-sale processes including providing technical and security documentation to prospective clients
- 2+ years of experience in managing implementation components within full life-cycle software projects (data mapping, deployment, go-live)
- Experience implementing software for nonprofit CRMs is a strong plus
- Experience with fundraising and using nonprofit CRMs (Blackbaud, Salesforce, Ellucian, etc) is a strong plus
- Experience using SQL is a strong plus
- Experience using Excel for data manipulation and analysis is a strong plus
- Excellent client management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be a team player and highly productive and proactive