Implementation Specialist at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:17 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, October 12, 2019
Everbridge is seeking a well-organized multi-tasker, with strong communication skills to be the primary liaison to new clients, responsible for analyzing client needs and applying Everbridge software products to meet those needs.
The Implementations Specialist is expected to work with new customers to reduce their time to value, ultimately leading to contract renewals and growth revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have good written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail. A basic understanding of internet technologies is a must. You will work closely with clients, Account Managers, Training and other Operations and Product Development teams. We are seeking an extremely energetic and positive candidate who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide professional implementation and support services to clients resulting in smooth, well-coordinated implementations.
- Perform new client set up and configuration
- Follow established implementation processes and implementation guidelines for new clients or new services to existing clients. Help create new processes for new products.
- Effectively and efficiently train new clients to use the application.
- Provide support services, develop solutions and educate clients in the various stages of the product implementation cycle.
- Document all client calls, emails and any other communication and enter the information into the Client Care CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Proactively communicate to clients improvements in utilization of products and services; attempt to minimize future support
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client
- Review and understand client use cases to understand the client’s business, successfully integrating client needs with product offerings and solutions.
- Act as the client’s technical advocate within the company
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability to support on-call schedule during significant events (such as hurricanes).
- Follow established escalation protocol and seek advice or assistance from the Implementation Manager as required during difficult client situations. Work in conjunction with Everbridge client support colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations.
- Travel to support implementations that require on-site support and on-site training. Primarily domestic, but will likely include global travel as well.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing implementation policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, particularly to facilitate company growth and product expansion
- Mentor team members
What you'll bring:
- BA/BS (Expertise in crisis management, or one of the following industries is a plus: Risk Intelligence, Healthcare, State & Local Government, Energy or Higher Education.
- Secret or Top Secret security clearance
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, including: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Familiarity with set up of web-based applications and defining user requirements a definite plus.
- Basic project management knowledge and experience
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and explain technical information
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple, implementations and technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Desire and ability to work with, manage, and satisfy clients
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet project deadlines
- Bi-lingual candidates a plus.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description