First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Implementation Manager role.Caring
You’ll contribute to the Kyruus vision and mission by implementing our suite of products as quickly and effectively as possible, as well as direct and partner with clients throughout the implementation process.Ownership
- You’ll manage customer implementations through data discovery, determining configurations for clients, and resourcing as appropriate.
- You’ll own and monitor project progress and attend onsite meetings.
- You’ll present to hospital leadership about our products.
- You’ll own project plans and solve problems with customers and internal technical experts.
- You’ll help to define business rules, gather data and train users on product functionality.
- You’ll help the customer define what project success means and measure progress toward achieving their success metrics.
- You’ll have access to our client data FTPs, use our testing and production environments, and manage projects using Smartsheet.
- You’ll report to the Director, Implementations in our Implementation Management department within the Delivery division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 6+ years of experience in health system operations and project management/business planning skills to:
- Gather requirements for product build, identify patient access strategy and align the two.
- Work with our customer’s providers to engage in clinical configuration.
- Escalate issues and provide project updates to upper management.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product Development, Customer Success and Support to deliver successful implementations.
- Serve on small work groups to improve internal processes.
- Visit our customers on-site as needed to build relationships and drive projects to completion.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You help to lower implementation cycle times.
- You improve our the health of our well configured customers.
- You assist and manage to standardize and add structure to customer implementations.
- You provide clear feedback to others and successfully collaborate with Product Development to understand approach, roadmap timelines and tradeoffs.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Implementation Manager role can move in a more linear career path on the implementation team. The next step is Director, Implementations. From there, Kyruuvians can become Senior Director, Implementations.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.