MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
MineralTree’s Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing new customer implementations and is a key agent in ensuring customer success. In this role you will develop and execute customer onboarding strategies. To be successful, this individual will need to establish a rapport with each client, gain an understanding of their needs, and guide them through the onboarding and implementation process towards self-sufficiency. The Implementation Manager will work closely with both MineralTree’s sales and support teams.
- Oversee many customer onboarding projects in parallel
- Work directly with customers to understand their AP and Payment automation needs
- Craft and carry out client specific project plans in a timely manner
- Set up new customers in our backend, admin system
- Document onboarding projects in an organized and transparent way, and present progress to internal teams on a regular basis
- Identify and collect metrics on the onboarding process with the ultimate goal of streamlining the process
- Recommend improvements to the existing onboarding process
- Work with MineralTree’s sales, support, operations and engineering, as well as partners (banks, payment processors)
- Collaborate with customer success manager to ensure long-term customer success
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual able to manage several onboarding projects concurrently while addressing each client’s specific needs
- Must possess sufficient technical aptitude to quickly learn the MineralTree applications and the business rules that govern usage, and to understand our integrations with customer’s accounting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Satisfaction derived from overseeing successful customer implementations
- This person will quickly master our existing onboarding process and continuously work to improve upon it
- Experience in a related area, e.g. customer onboarding, project management, customer success
- Strong customer oriented mindset
- A self-motivated, independent individual, who takes initiative and seizes opportunity
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes and/or accounting software, ERPs is a plus
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.