Implementation Lead at Panorama Education
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than 9 million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
About the Role:
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama has helped us improve education for our students in many important ways.”
We’re looking for an Implementation Lead to join our growing Districts & Schools team. This person will manage complex, technical implementation and integration for our clients using Panorama Student Success, our SaaS platform. They will collaborate primarily with Client Success Managers and our engineering team to become a technical expert in Panorama’s products, using this knowledge to improve internal processes and execute client projects on time and error-free. This person should thrive in fast-paced, novel, and high-complexity situations. They are extremely detail-oriented, hyper-organized and comfortable with ambiguity. Our clients are sophisticated users of data and operate as they educate thousands of children, so an Implementation Lead should approach their work with a focus on students and empathy for the communities we serve.
- Partner with Client Success Managers and Account Directors to plan and implement new and expanding clients on time and error-free
- Present technical specification to client contacts to ensure a clear understanding of expectations and requirements
- Identify and work through technical roadblocks preventing clients from meeting implementation requirements
- Collaborate both internally and externally to troubleshoot client needs and explore solutions
- Represent Panorama as the technical product expert, problem-solving and executing solutions for complex client requests
- Collaborate with our Engineering and Product teams to enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations
- 1-2 years of previous professional experience in technology, consulting, product development, or engineering
- Experience with system integrations and an expert in Microsoft Excel
- Comfort with technology and data with a commitment to using it to improve processes
- Organized and detail-oriented self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities and delivering on time
- Strong collaborator and highly effective communicator across multiple stakeholders
- Excitement for solving new, complex problems and improving processes while maintaining a can-do attitude
- Comfortable with ambiguity; adaptable and a fast learner with technical products
- Experience in education or non-profit a plus
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.