Implementation Engineer, ConneX Integrations at CrunchTime!
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's e most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, Airport Concessions, Military and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations. CrunchTime is a recognized technology leader that provides the perfect blend of product features, thought leadership, organizational stability, great technology, and a maniacal commitment to operational excellence. We combine the financial depth and stability of a large established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
This is a unique role within our organization. The best candidates will demonstrate a combination of top-notch customer service skills as well as some software programming/scripting skills. In addition, you should be able to effectively multi-task and be comfortable wearing multiple hats in order to meet tight deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and build on your technical skills.
- Introduce and educate clients on ConneX and its capabilities
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients
- Perform programming/scripting in support of implementations and the ConneX product itself
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide some 2nd tier technical support
- Contribute ideas for product enhancements
- Support the team in developing ConneX documentation
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new tasks, software platforms and industries quickly
- Experience with scripting/programming (eg. shell, Python, Java, SQL, etc)
- Experience with one or more Point of Sale systems is highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities across a diverse set of responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter attitude; ability to perform strongly without constant supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.