Implementation Engineer, ConneX Integrations
CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise restaurant management platform, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's best brands representing ten's of thousands of restaurants have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution and is now considered the industry gold-standard.
CrunchTime! is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Engineer to join our ConneX product development and implementation team. ConneX is an exciting product that provides seamless, near real-time data integration between our customer’s point-of-sale systems and the CrunchTime! Enterprise Suite. In this position you will work directly with our world-class hospitality clients to implement, test and support their use of the ConneX suite of components. If you possess a drive for excellence, thrive in a fast paced environment, and desire to be part of a team that is dedicated to being an industry leader, then we want to hear from you.
This is a unique role within our organization. The best candidates will demonstrate a combination of top-notch customer service skills as well as some software system support/scripting skills. In addition, you should be able to effectively multi-task and be comfortable wearing multiple hats in order to meet tight deadlines. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and build on your technical skills.
- Introduce and educate clients on ConneX and its capabilities
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients
- Perform programming/scripting in support of implementations and the ConneX product itself
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot technical issues
- Provide some 2nd tier technical support
- Contribute ideas for product enhancements
- Support the team in developing ConneX documentation
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Ability to learn new tasks, software platforms and industries quickly
- Experience with scripting/programming (eg. shell, SQL, Python, etc)
- Experience with one or more Point of Sale systems is highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage priorities across a diverse set of responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-starter attitude; ability to perform strongly without constant supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.