Head of Strategic Alliances at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift, Head of Strategic Alliances
Drift is expanding our partnerships team to grow, nurture, and rapidly scale our Strategic Alliance efforts. Drift is currently an Adobe Premier Partner and was honored with Adobe’s Technology Partner of The Year award in 2019. The opportunity for you is to shape Drift’s Strategic Alliances from basecamp to a $100M business unit in one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all time.
What you’ll be doing as an Head of Strategic Alliances on the Partner team at Drift:
- Responsible for Drift’s Strategic Alliance relationships.
- Responsible for influenced & sourced pipeline, revenue, and go-to-market motions with an initial primary focus on Adobe and key Global Systems Integrators.
- Working cross-functionally with Drift’s Sales, Marketing, Product, Partner and Customer Success teams to fine-tune, operate, and scale our Alliances engine.
- Ownership of the Strategic Alliances Business Plan.
- Full P&L responsibility for Strategic Alliances at Drift.
About you and what type of skills you'll need:
- You are a curious learning machine. You seek feedback openly and frequently.
- You have a bias for action and are not afraid of showing daily results.
- You read the Drift Leadership Principles and say “this is how I’ve always wanted to work.” These are not negotiable, you either live them or make a decision this is not the company for you. They are practiced and enforced daily.
- 5+ years experience managing high-profile alliance relationships with companies larger than the company of your employment.
- 5+ years of experience selling or managing alliance relationships in marketing technology and/or sales technology
- A demonstrated background in driving revenue and strategic plans through alliances and technology partnerships.
- Management excellence complete with a track record of driving direct reports beyond attainment goals.
- Executive presence and abilities to drive outcomes with senior leadership across departments in companies larger than your own.
- You are a “full stack employee” or have the “Entrepreneurial” spirit. Foundational mastery of sales, marketing, product marketing, customer success, and product development is required for this role.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]