Head of Procurement
What you'll do:
- You’ll lead cross-functionally to develop and execute our global sourcing and procurement strategies, processes, tools, and reporting, with a focus on operational efficiencies and continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain the global sourcing strategy for the company.
- Create collaborative business plans with strategic vendors, develop negotiating strategies, and direct the execution of strategic programs. Approve vendor contract negotiations, guaranteeing the attainment of the most advantageous pricing, terms, discounts, allowances, quality, delivery, service and dating (where applicable). Ensure all goods and services meet established standards and legal requirements. Address department concerns / issues, requests, and questions and resolves within legal/tax and corporate guidelines.
- Direct and execute vendor management programs and initiatives that facilitate business owners achieving their business unit goals and financial targets. Assure the appropriate use of capital and financial resources. Generate analytics to support these positions.
- Directly manage complex negotiations with key suppliers that require a detailed strategic plan and that have a direct correlation with Corporate operational needs and/or goals. Decision maker and subject matter expert for risk management allowances, terms/conditions, pricing, transportation, pricing and quality control/acceptance.
- Provide continuous leadership to departments to assist in the achievement of their goals and the overall corporate strategies/targets. Consult and advise business unit senior leadership teams/executives on the impact of procurement activities on projects and budgets.