Enterprise Solutions Consultant
Enterprise Implementation Consultants will work with both prospects and customers of HubSpot’s enterprise solutions on a wide variety of technical CRM projects. The Implementation team will work very closely with members of the HubSpot sales team to scope the customer CRM needs, and members of the HubSpot customer success team to help deliver end to end implementation to ensure customers are highly successful and getting full value from HubSpot. As an early member of the CRM implementation, team you’ll have influence on the scope and formulation of our offering.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Participate in pre-sales engagements with prospects and customers to determine business requirements and CRM needs.
- Lead the end to end implementation for HubSpot enterprise CRM customers.
- Prepare and execute custom and standard HubSpot CRM training via webinar and onsite.
- Analyze and evaluate business systems, data models, requirements, and user needs to develop plans and execution.
- Work with customer’s teams to provide project management and guidance for technical CRM implementations
- Establish design and architecture guidelines, leveraging best practices and standards for HubSpot CRM customers.
- Manage team members of both HubSpot and customers by assigning tasks, creating deadlines, monitoring updates, and performing applicable follow-up inclusive of post implementation ROI analysis to ensure adoption.
- Own the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements.
- Map and migrate customer data across a variety of sources into HubSpot according to client requirements and HubSpot capabilities.
At its core there are three overarching categories that make a successful CRM Specialist: business process, communication skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Experience configuring and customizing CRM applications (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics, G-Suite, etc.)
- API knowledge (generally how they work/how programmers work with them, designing solutions, and specifically what HubSpot’s APIs can or can’t do, not necessarily how to implement them)
- Database management and data engineering and analysis
- Identify and create business process flow analysis, data models, functional design, and project plans.
- Design scalable, maintainable solutions for HubSpot enterprise customers
- Design and plan implementation for complicated systems integrations
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).