Enterprise Delivery Consultant
A Unique Career Opportunity Awaits
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. The Customer Success team at Cybereason acts as trusted advisers to our clients, ensuring they get the most out of our industry-leading solution. We are investing heavily in building out our Customer Success model to help clients unlock the full potential our product delivers.
Enterprise Delivery Consultants are a piece of the Customer Success team and are key in unlocking the full potential of our product and services. The Delivery Team is responsible for configuring the Cybereason sensor and cloud architecture to meet unique customer needs. They are available to ensure that new deployments, the experience, and adoption of Cybereason is both frictionless and delivers the most value possible. They partner across the organization to make sure product management, engineering, technical operations and other groups are aligned with our customers’ needs.
We are seeking mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our clients’ enterprises. Successful candidates should bring B2B enterprise software support experience and a strong track record managing relationships with large enterprises.
- Proven record building long-lasting customer partnerships
- Program management during the on-boarding and deployment process
- Configuration of the Cybereason platform in alignment with business requirements
- Assistance with connecting sensors to Cybereason servers
- Product training, security training, and consultation
- Regularly scheduled touch-points for the duration of the deployment lifecycle
- Technical proficiency in computer networking
- Technical proficiency across Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Network technologies (firewalls, routers, switches) and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher