Engagement Manager at Perficient
Come join Perficient and our national team of technical consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented Sitecore developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore / Episerver Business Unit:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our clients. Our team consists of more than eighty Sitecore-certified consultants and twelve Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including a 2018 Experience Award and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build Perficient.com and PerficientDigital.com on the Sitecore platform.
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore MVPs, years as a Sitecore partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experience architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the Sitecore / Episerver team in Atlanta, Chicago, and Irvine. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
The Engagement Manager role within the Sitecore / Episerver practice at Perficient will manage and contribute to a delivery team to ensure that project goals are met. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including technology, creative, account, and client teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Maintain creative, production, and technical goals set forth by our teams and clients
- Create project timelines, and manage creative, development milestones and deliverables
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to creative change and focuses on Agile development principles
- Manage overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates can be clearly communicated to the product and account leads
- Capture and record meeting notes and ensure action items are completed promptly
- Ensure solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical teams to resolve problems
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being implemented
- Effectively balance the needs of the client, as well as the needs of the agency and internal teams
- Manage all deliverables with any required external vendors
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions
- Identify, procure and manage outside vendors that are best suited for assigned projects, when required
- Act as Scrum Master and track sprint progress against overall project timelines
- Manage resources for each assigned project to ensure that the project remains on schedule
- Work closely with the product and account leads to remain in full communication on the status and details of each project, including any cost or timing issues that may arise
- Anticipate any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking
- Demonstrate skilled problem-solving capabilities to determine solutions and options to resolve problems
- Experience leading projects within a technical environment
- Experience leading projects in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience as a consultant working in a client-facing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working directly with creative team members and development engineers
- Must be detail oriented
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Understanding of project management, and the web and mobile technologies
- Knowledge and experience working in digital marketing and media
- Knowledge of web application / content management systems (such as Sitecore or Episerver)
- Sense of humor
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.