eCommerce Onboarding Manager at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready to make a change?
Toast is looking for a growth minded eCommerce Onboarding Manager focused on post purchase activation, adoption, and self-service who thrives within a fast-paced environment, is always looking for ways to improve, and enjoys being collaborative.
The eCommerce Onboarding Manager will be responsible for improving the customer experience post purchase until the customer is up and running on Toast. You will work to ideate, scope, drive, and deliver on team goals working with cross-functional partners across the entire organization. Sitting in the center between Marketing, Design, and R&D Engineering as a Product Manager/Owner, you will need strong communication and organization skills to drive prioritization and completion of work.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is always looking for ways to improve, and enjoys being collaborative. You must be comfortable navigating ambiguity and engaging across the entire company to drive business impact with a strong bias towards providing the best customer experience.
About this roll (Responsibilities):
- Assess and identify manual and digital post purchase customer experience improvements
- Partner with onboarding and business platform Product Managers and Engineering teams to influence eCommerce experience improvements
- Lead cross-functional eCommerce onboarding weekly team meetings with Marketing, Product, Customer Service and Business systems that focuses on insights, data and action items to improve post purchase go live rates
- Work closely with Onboarding Consulting team to understand largest customer pain points in the experience and identify areas of opportunity
- Develop data-backed prioritized quarterly roadmap that ladder up to the overall company goals; prioritize capabilities; and drive execution of the self-service experience.
- Be an advocate for the work and manage competing priorities as they inevitably come in.
Do you have the right ingredients? (Requirement)
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Has a growth mindset with a proven track record of driving web based eCommerce growth and/or experience in creating digital onboarding experiences
- Experience working directly with developers, designers, and analysts
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data to inform and prioritize roadmap
- Experience with different website A/B testing concepts and techniques
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Adaptive, resilient and able to succeed in a fast-paced, changing, dynamic environment- with proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proven ability to lead through influence.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience in Salesforce, Marketo, and Business intelligence tools ( Looker, Google Analytics)
- Experience in eCommerce systems and tools (Magento)
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana