Director of Remote Implementation
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Director of Remote Implementation reports to the Vice President of Services and is responsible for leading the Remote Implementation Specialist team. In this role the Director will execute on strategic plans to increase efficiency and effectiveness within the separate teams, to hire and train new personnel on their team and provide ongoing coaching and support to ensure the service resources attain both the productivity and delivery quality targets outlined by the business. Process improvement and streamlining teams are key requirements for this role.
What you will do:
- Work with services management to execute on strategic plans for achieving the Service Department’s goals in revenue, operational efficiency and Customer Success
- Implement strategic initiatives autonomously for maximum effect on business processes
- Develop Processes centered around Customer Success
- Responsible for the hiring and development of a geographically spread team
- Provide ongoing coaching and support for assigned team
- Perform weekly or bi-weekly 1:1 and annual performance reviews for direct reports
- Sharing and implementation of best practices with members of organization
- Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of each of the specialized teams
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Potential Travel for in-person meetings
Do you have the right ingredients?
- At least 6 years services and process experience in comparable industries, with 8 years in people management position
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Track record of problem solving and customer management
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment
- Experience and track record of successful process improvement
- Willingness to travel