Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Join Veeva as we innovate life sciences training. As the Director, eLearning Program Management, you will be responsible for leading the growth of Veeva’s accredited GxP eLearning library for customers in Life Sciences. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of both the global life sciences industry and deep expertise in the online learning space.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission in this role is to shape product development to commercialize new eLearning titles, managed customer engagements, drive customer adoption and long-term success with a superior solution. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and will be responsible for and involved in all Learning & Development initiatives put in place to support rapid growth within Veeva.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of all Veeva accredited GxP training assets
- Work with the General Manager to define a clear roadmap of training assets that need to be delivered for the remainder of 2021
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with executive leadership
- Attention to detail is essential, in this role you will need to review and format course content so it’s ready to be shipped to our Instructional Designers and Voice Over artists -- including quizzes, copy editing, etc.
- Manage all training assets including version control, customer distribution, and ongoing updates
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond, including the ability to manage outside contractors and deliver projects on time
- Build relationships with customers to gather feedback and figure out what their pain points are and what existing training assets need to be improved
- Support marketing strategy and messaging for customer adoption of Veeva eLearning solutions by new and existing customers
- Serve as an evangelist in the space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- 5+ years consulting for life sciences companies in eLearning or working with an eLearning vendor focused on virtual training delivery
- 5+ years working in the learning and development space
- 5+ years experience working directly with Articulate Storyline or equivalent eLearning development tool
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer stakeholders and relevant leaders regarding eLearning content and its use within multiple functional areas
- Have the capacity to coordinate multiple training programs at any one time and be truly people driven with a strong motivation to support and develop others
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience with GxP-specific eLearning development
- Learning Management System experience
- Experience in consulting or project implementation
- Instructional Design Degree
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]