Digital Project Manager
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning online strategy and technology company headquartered in Boston, MA. Focusing exclusively on hospitals, health plans and physician groups, MedTouch combines creative and technical expertise to ensure our clients achieve results that matter. Our services and solutions include healthcare specific content management solutions, user experience design, results driven search marketing, content strategy services, consumer facing websites, employee oriented intranets and more.
We are a fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Although we are growing steadily, we strive to retain a relationship-based, people focused environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
As a Digital Project Manager at MedTouch, you’ll be responsible for overseeing new projects for existing clients, from the sign-off to launch and beyond. Working with some of our largest clients, you’ll deliver innovative CMS and strategy projects, contributing to new processes and best practices along the way. Your depth of experience in Project Management in the digital space (technical and non-technical) will enable you to hit the ground running. By effectively engaging stakeholders and clients, you’ll drive measurable progress with minimal supervision.
- Quickly come up to speed in all things MedTouch: Our solutions, services, and mission to ensure we continue to deliver results quickly and effectively for our clients.
- Be the primary point of contact and become a trusted advisor to your clients – listen actively to their concerns and questions to better understand their requests and perspectives.
- Create, maintain, and update detailed project plans that will drive expert scheduling, resource and client management.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues.
- Proactively manage scope on fixed-cost, fixed-time engagements.
- Credibly deliver both positive and challenging messages to internal and client stakeholders.
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication with your team using project management software, in person meetings, and management by walking around.
- Contribute to the development of the project management team and practices by participating in team efforts to improve internal processes.
- Travel 5-10% of the time to meet customers on site and represent MedTouch at external events.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the web, digital, content, e-commerce or technology space.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in a consulting firm, agency, health plan or healthcare environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing $100k-$500k technology projects or a high volume of $50k-100k technology projects.
- Experience using Project Management Software such as MS Project, FinancialForce, Workfront etc.
- Web savvy and a working understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including strategy, requirements definition, design, usability, content development, web development, and QA.
- Practice managing, communicating, and building relationships with external clients.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills as well as a readiness to make mistakes, learn, and grow.
- A knack for and desire to turn over every stone in search of improvement and opportunity.
- Experience contributing to the development of reproduceable processes for project delivery.
- Exposure to Agile methodology and techniques.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), particularly Sitecore and/or Drupal.
- Experience with fixed-cost, fixed-time, customized projects as well as practice working in a consultative setting.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.