As a Digital Consultant (DC) you will be responsible for the overall success of a portfolio of Localytics customers, leading large, multi-workstream projects with focus on exemplary quality assurance, excellent client relationships and demonstrated thought leadership. These projects will require coordinating a cross-functional team that spans Sales, Services, Support; defining project delivery roadmaps and financials; hands-on management of complex projects with multiple work streams and strong partnership with clients. To become a trusted advisor, you will need to become an expert on Localytics’ product, use-cases and digital engagement best practices.
- Drive business impact conversations with clients, and be able to leverage data to reinforce your recommendations on using the Localytics platform to generate impact.
- Collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions.
- Be an expert in the Digital Marketing domain and have deep understanding of the Localytics platform to provide thought leadership to your client interactions.
- Execute digital strategy playbooks via Localytics Services engagements: Managed Services, Custom SOW / Project, Advanced Technical Resource (ATR) packages. Your responsibilities on these engagements will be based on client requirements and needs, and may include developing campaign strategy, mapping data inputs required to create an omni-channel engagement strategy, and campaign execution.
- Lead client teams through implementation in advisory / project management based role
- Interact with client stakeholders ranging from executives to practitioners in project planning, execution, and presentation of business impact and results made possible via their work
- Plan and prioritize your work based on client timelines, urgency, and relative priority
- Build lasting relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Adept individuals in this role would be able to surface opportunities, scope, sell, close new follow on engagements
- Ability to navigate at times stressful client situations in both a reactive and proactive role
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience working in customer success at a SaaS company
- 5+ years of total work experience
- Technically-oriented and enjoys learning the nuances of technical product
- Experience working on enterprise accounts
- Strong problem-solving ability -- always looking for smarter, better ways to achieve a goal
- Experience in management consulting or digital agency work a plus
- Experience with these types of engagements with customers: Executive business reviews, training, creating structured programs to drive adoption at low-usage accounts
- Creating & executing against a success Plan/project plan