Digital Channel Specialist I (DiPLA) at Peapod Digital Labs
Browse the Aisles
This position is assigned to be the primary SME to support the Brand and must have working knowledge and experience of the Brand's unique system. The position will interact with all departments and functions in the Brand including Merchandising, Marketing, IT, and various data teams. The incumbent must have the ability to be hands on in building and executing campaigns; ensures the successful production and execution of email, SMS, and Push campaigns to drive engagement and retention that support Banner Marketing strategies and initiatives. Responsible for producing and executing email, SMS and push campaign management process including briefing, planning, development, asset coordination, testing, and deployment.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Build and optimize regularly scheduled, ad hoc, and automated nurturing Email, SMS, and Push campaigns
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to set up and deploy communications with dynamic personalized content utilizing subscriber attributes, preferences, and behavior
- Develop processes and strategies to serve the goals of the brands
- Partner in the creation and coordination of new wire frame templates and creative elements for email communications.
- Work with other digital marketing departments (social, web) to deliver an effective unified message to consumers
- Plan, execute, and analyze A/B testing campaigns.
- Use data and customer analytics to constantly improve customer engagement with Email, SMS, and Push
- Coordinate assets pertaining to a wide variety of campaigns across multiple brands
- Assist with documentation of all processes, account architecture, project management, and procedures
- Work quickly to meet impromptu requests from banners quickly while balancing more long-term projects.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years demonstrated experience with Email and SMS marketing
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar platforms i.e. Oracle Responsys, Marketo a plus
- Minimum 2+ Experience coding emails with HTML and CSS
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Proven ability to turn analytics into actionable strategies
- Ability to work quickly on multiple projects at once
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new processes on the job
- Experience developing segmentation strategies and marketing automation strategies
- Demonstrated success in project management and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of AmpScript, PHP, and SQL a plus
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.