Digital Adoption Manager
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way restaurants do business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing features, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to tackle meaningful projects that will help shape our company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As Digital Adoption Manager, you’ll play a key role on the UX team by owning the management of our digital adoption tool (ie: Appcues, Pendo or WalkMe). You’ll field requests from members of our product, customer success, and marketing teams to add content to our products, like onboarding tours and new feature walkthroughs, that help customers get the most out of Toast. As the subject matter expert of our digital adoption tool, you'll understand the best way to execute on requests and objectives from our teams, as well as ways to measure and evaluate content effectiveness.
About this roll*:
- Manage the digital adoption platform for Toast products under the guidance of our UX Writing lead.
- Become a subject matter expert on the use of Toast’s selected digital adoption platform (ie: Appcues, Pendo, WalkMe or other) knowing the full breadth of its feature set and how to execute requests using the best tool for the job.
- Become well-versed in Toasts voice and style guide to assist in the governance of in-product content.
- Work closely with Designers, Marketers, and Product Managers to understand the objective of a request and how best to achieve its goals and evaluate success.
- Build a close relationship with Customer Education to identify the best source material for content requests or to surface for customers within our product.
- Define the best measure for success for self help content within our product and regularly report out on how well customers are able to access help.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a software company with positive results, 1-3 years managing a digital adoption tool, ie: Appcues, Pendo or WalkMe.
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis in English, Communication, Journalism, etc. preferred.
- Ability to leverage reporting tools to evaluate content effectiveness and performance and provide clear and informative reports to stakeholders.
- Experience with UX writing, editing, and proofreading and using existing style guides (AP, Chicago) to create consistency in your content creation.t.
- Knowledge of user-centered design with the ability to recognize when what you’re given isn’t the best solution to the problem.