Are you a passionate about DevRel? Do you love writing, speaking and teaching other developers about deep technology? Are you excited about growing a team and an ecosystem?
Join InterSystems and help grow awareness, adoption, and advocacy with developers. We’re looking to bring our developer relations people and practices to a world-class level. This is a role that will allow you to shape our success and still be directly hands-on with the technology.
- Contribute to and execute on a developer relations strategy for key InterSystem initiatives
- Lead and grow a developer relations team
- Develop a rich ecosystem of strategic partners and help customers achieve their product goals through fostering collaboration between customers and the ecosystem
- Work with product management and various engineering teams to define components needed for developer success
- Create and grow developer advocacy programs, materials, and processes
- Partner with various internal teams e.g. product, engineering, and marketing to increase adoption, product usage, and community advocacy.
- Stay on top of the latest trends including the ability to spot bleeding edge topics and opportunities within the data management and adjacent businesses
- 5+ years in software engineering at top companies.
- 4+ years in developer relations/advocacy/evangelism
- A track record of speaking, presenting and teaching highly technical topics.
- Continual learner who thrives on figuring out new technology.
- Broad understanding of the open source software space.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with a mix of database technologies (SQL/relational, NoSQL/document, key-value, unstructured).
- Experience in a variety of programming languages
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelors in a STEM related field
- Bonus points for having experience with InterSystems technology
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.