Demand Generation / Program Marketing Manager – Client Success at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Summary: The Field Marketing Manager – Healthcare Client Retention and Growth is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering custom marketing programs to support the growth, expansion and renewal of our healthcare solutions within our current client base. They will be responsible for developing multi-touch and multi-channel programs that drive and accelerate current client renewal and upgrade pipeline.
- Manage strategy, development and execution for integrated marketing plan including acquisition and nurture programs, campaigns and events to drive lead, pipeline and revenue targets with the current client base.
- Develop and execute a strategy that optimizes marketing conversion paths and drives key business metrics including MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities, and revenue as related to leads within our current client base.
- Monitor user and buyer journeys to inform marketing strategies, sales strategies, and product roadmaps.
- Own the relationship with the Client Success Organization and forge strong communication and processes between teams.
- Orchestrate Account Based Marketing Programs to successfully penetrate target accounts.
- Develop all internal and external communications to support the campaigns including email invites, online ad/landing page content and newsletters.
- Develop and/or source high-value content offers and calls to action aligned to buyers’ stage-specific information needs (white papers, e-books, analyst reports, interactive tools, case studies, webinars, videos and more) for use in programs and campaigns across a broad range of vehicles and channels.
- Craft compelling, audience-focused messaging and copy for emails, landing pages, digital ads and other materials.
- Partner with Marketing Centers of Excellence including Digital Marketing, Solutions Marketing, and Events Marketing as well as Division Product Management team to maximize synergy and ROI across demand generation, awareness, thought leadership and product launch activities.
- Manage budgets, schedules, and resources and external agency/freelancers to drive flawless execution of multiple concurrent projects.
- Drive to achieve demand waterfall targets, pipeline contribution, budgets and campaign metrics. Continually monitor and measure campaigns to improve results, ROI and achieve lead goals.
- Keep pace with demand generation, digital marketing and content marketing trends and best practices; initiate pilots of emerging technologies and approaches for improving lead quality and volume.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least eight (8) years related marketing experience.
- Previous Healthcare or client retention/solution adoption experience a plus
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Experience with campaign management or customer communication software is a plus.
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Critical Thinking Skills- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision
- Organizational Ability- can organize information and work flows to meet deadlines, manage expectations and resources.
- Communication Skills- must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with internal and external parties on behalf of the organization
- Strong writing and editing skills
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.