Demand Generation Program Manager at Everbridge
In this role, you will develop meaningful and thoughtful marketing programs to drive the awareness, engagement, and conversion of customers and prospects. These activities include the strategic development and execution of content syndication, email campaigns, online webinars, and other demand generation programs.
About the Team
Picture yourself working out of our world class Burlington, MA office as a member of Everbridge’s Demand Generation Team. The Demand Gen marketing team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high-performing group. They sit in an open environment and are directly responsible for the awareness, engagement, and conversion of prospects through the marketing funnel.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos from our office by searching this link- http://bit.ly/2kRVCC6
- Meet a member of our team by searching this link! - http://bit.ly/2lnTtOA
What You’ll Do
- Help change the landscape of how corporations, along with related organizations, communicate securely and quickly with their workforce and stakeholders
- Develop program objectives, targets, tactics, and metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive customer acquisition success
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics for the marketing organization
- Initiate and manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel
- Own and manage internal relationships with sales, BDR teams, and other business partners
- Determine online event topics, drive attendance, manage logistics, and track success metrics
- Develop and manage programs calendar and development to align with programs and key sales and marketing plays
- Own and manage lead forecasting and attainment metrics on a quarterly basis
- Worked in a B2B software marketing function over the past 5+ years
- Used email campaign management tools to create, send, and track emails preferred
- Created and managed successful webinars
- 4-yr college degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Writing, or related field or MBA are looked highly upon for this role
- Have been a user of both salesforce.com and Marketo would be ideal
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.