Deal Desk Analyst - Product and Service Delivery
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform. Designed for the way people work, Fuze powers business conversations and insights across the modern enterprise. With a single unified voice, video, and messaging application, people can now communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join our finance team in Boston, MA to help us support our worldwide sales organization.
Who you are:
- You are a doer. You take pride in actively solving problems and being accountable for your deliverables
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills. You’re comfortable interacting with everyone from entry level to executive
- You have an unwavering work ethic as well as a unique ability to juggle shifting priorities under stringent time-constraints
- You are highly self motivated and results oriented. “Good enough” is not good enough for you
What you’ll do:
- You will work with our worldwide sales organization to ensure that our deals are properly scoped and are deliverable
- You will become an expert on our product offerings, capabilities, and configuration requirements while becoming a go-to source of truth for sales and service delivery
- You will work closely with product management and service delivery to understand and mitigate downstream challenges related to the deal closure process.
- You will have independence to build any process that you feel will enhance the deal closure or customer onboarding experiences.
- You will have broad exposure to different areas of the company. You could find yourself working with Engineering, Product Management, Legal and Sales all in the same day.
What we need from you:
- High IQ and EQ
- An ability to learn quickly and solve complex problems
- 1-2 years of experience in service delivery/professional services capacity at an enterprise software or telecommunications company
- Relentless work ethic and exceptional responsiveness
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in SQL