DAX Consultant, COE Region at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Nuance DAX Specialist is responsible for an assigned territory and/or select named hospitals and clinics selling the value proposition for a subset of Nuance’s healthcare solutions. The AE is expected to foster effective relationships with the decision makers and influencers within the healthcare networks, with experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace. The AE will prospect opportunities through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical and documentation processes, documentation quality initiatives, documentation regulatory requirements and EHR deployment stage.
The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with C-Suite, other senior executives, influencers including physician end users, and has experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace.
- Developing prospects by aligning an organization's financial, quality and safety needs with Nuance solutions and demonstrating the value proposition.
- Managing strategic selling opportunities, problem solving, presenting solutions and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
- Must be able to meet account / territory coverage and travel requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop
- implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned.
- Must be able to work with other account executives in a team environment, partners and resellers as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skill, Qualifiication:
Education: Bachelors with Masters/MBA or MHA is desirable.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 8 years' of work experience overall and Minimum of 5 years selling software solutions and/or services to the C-Suite within a hospital and/or clinic setting
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of financial, clinical risk, safety and quality pressures within Healthcare.
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Fortune 500 Healthcare and Clinical Marketplace.
- Extremely consultative approach in selling.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shapes creative custom deals.
- Demonstrated solution selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating into new accounts at the C-Suite level and exceeding 5+ million-dollar annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in SFDC. Proficiency in the use of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and SFDC a must.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists, Legal Contracting) and externally (EHR Vendors, Epic, Cerner, Allscripts, Meditech, Athena Health etc.).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification.
- Ability to work in autonomous environments and make business decisions with superior acumen.
- Excellent communications & influencing skills required.
- Preferred experience in selling healthcare financial, revenue cycle, clinical and/or quality solutions.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.