DataRobot AI Success Partner
The Enterprise AI Partner will lead DataRobot’s engagement with and manage the P&L for strategic customers. The AI Enterprise partner is responsible for working with a small number of strategic customers to maximize the business impact and ROI achieved through use of DataRobot’s Automated Machine Learning platform. The Enterprise AI Partner is a polished communicator, strategic thinker, and capable of coordinating multiple engagements across a complex organization. The effective Enterprise AI Partner will be looked to by client senior executives as a thought partner, AI advisor, and the hub of information for all DataRobot activity. Achieving a deep understanding of the client organization, the Enterprise AI Partner will help the client map their own strategy, initiatives, and goals to capabilities and opportunities supported by DataRobot. To achieve these results, the Enterprise AI Partner will work closely with an extended account team which may include an Account Executive, Customer Facing Data Scientists, Field Engineers, Professional Services, and even technology or services partners. The objective of the role is to drive client success and adoption as measured by client value created by AI, loyalty, advocacy, expansion, and revenue.
What you will do:
- Manage DataRobot resources (customer P&L) to maximize customer impact (value generated through DataRobot platform)
- Jointly develop global client strategy and share execution of the client plan with the Account Executive.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business, strategy, and priorities; leverage this knowledge and your business acumen to identify untapped opportunities to apply AI; collaborate with customers to identify and recommend potential solutions
- Guide customers through the process of generating value from AI while also building long-term capabilities (from getting started with the best use cases, to redesigning processes & installing change management to create value, and developing an long-term AI plan)
- Oversee and coordinate delivery of implementation, onboarding, and training services as well as professional services engagements manage quarterly business reviews, regular check-ins, and other activities aimed at adoption,client success, and customer satisfaction.
- “Get things done” by organizing, communicating, and influencing effectively internally and externally to drive rapid results for client organizations
- Effectively articulate the DataRobot value proposition / story / business impact to multiple roles and personas across the client organization.
- Continually broaden and strengthen relationships across the organization, spanning senior executives to influential end users.
- Embed yourself in the client business, deeply understand their business, people, organization, priorities.
- Contribute to business development and other new business sales efforts and coordinate with the extended Account team to identify and capitalize on sales opportunities.
- Triage rapid assessment of and resolution to client issues and needs, involving other departments as required and ensuring transparent and timely communication with clients.
- Facilitate prompt resolution for issues and concerns by gathering information, assessing needs and involving other departments as necessary.
- Compile and maintain a detailed assessment of business impact by project and business unit, including costs avoided and revenue generated as well as other or intangible benefits.
- Coordinate with broader account team to identify and capitalize on additional sales opportunities.
- Maintain a current understanding of DataRobot’s positioning and capabilities along with technology shifts, competitor capabilities, and changes in the ML / AI landscape.
- Travel on-site when needed.
What you’ll bring:
- 15+ years of total professional experience, including 5+ years managing high-stakes clients and engaging with SVP and C-level executives.
- Experience managing a small portfolio of multi-million dollar relationships with Fortune 500 clients.
- Background in Management Consulting, Analytics, and/or Enterprise Software.
- Outstanding organization skills and experience managing multiple ongoing professional services engagements.
- Executive presence; compelling communication, and presentation skills, ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Deep business acumen and problem-solving skills; ability to credibly communicate across multiple business contexts and spot AI opportunity
- Experience discussing commercial terms, managing procurement processes, and handling client renewals.
- The knowledge, experience, and presence to establish trusted advisor relationships with senior client personnel.
- Experience engaging with end-users, evangelizing a product and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups.
- Track record of maintaining and expanding client relationships.
- Experience working with machine learning or AI is a plus.
- Experience in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Healthcare or Retail is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%, generally to client office locations.