Our Customer Success Team is responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience and meet their business goals. Customer Success Managers and Specialists partner together with a shared goal of providing our customers with an exceptional experience with their programs using Workhuman’s product suite. They are committed to working with customers throughout the customer’s lifecycle and ensuring each one receives the maximum value from our solution. We work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers defined goals and objectives. This is not simply a vendor relationship. We are true partners with our customers.
The Technical Services Specialist’s role is to support the Customer Success Managers and Launch Success Managers in relation to all technical requests that Workhuman’s customers may have. The Specialist will own and take responsibility for day to day customer technical requests, projects, and activities such as assisting with change requests as customer needs evolve, looking at customer data and sharing insights, tracking production issues and tending to other ad hoc customer requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is excited by Customer Success and Experience, relishes responsibility and is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer support role, owning technical focused projects and delivering against tight timelines, with excellent attention to detail, project management capabilities, and great communication skills.
Reporting to: Customer Success Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of Workhuman’s products and services
- Detailed understanding of Global Strategic Recognition and best practices that deliver program success
- Understanding of the Customer Success mission, goals and objectives including operational practices that ensure the delivery of Customer Success at Workhuman
- Detailed knowledge of our proprietary Configuration Application tool and the processes to make changes to client programs using the application
- Document and deliver client change requests
- Document and track all production issues and bugs using Jira
- Provide timely follow up to the Customer Success Manager regarding bugs in progress
- Ad hoc report generation for customers, where possible helping the customer understand how to use our self-service tools in the future for ease and efficiency
- Request data from our internal data analyst for reports required to populate Account Review decks according to the outlined process for such requests
- Create reports from internal applications to populate all areas of the Account Review deck
- Ad hoc administrative requirements as requested from the Customer Success Managers and Launch Success Managers
The Skills You Will Bring:
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Comfortable communicating with customers with a professional approach
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Comfortable working with technology applications
- Ability working with data and generating/analyzing reports
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with website creation and administration a benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of business experience, ideally in a customer service role
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, and Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint
Who We Are:
At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.
Perks & Benefits for our Happy Healthy Humans:
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Fully paid parental leave (12-week maternity/4-week paternity) effective day 1
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter bus from downtown Boston
- On-site fitness center
- Wellness rewards and reimbursements
- Fully stocked kitchen (cold brew on tap - snacks and coffee machines as far as the eye can see…)
- Regular celebrations for employees, families and special guests