Customer Success Project Manager
Challenges that make this job interesting:
- Ability to work in variety of project delivery environments.
- Exceptional understanding of estimation techniques, and in-depth understanding of differences between agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the implementation team within an Waterfall/Agile/Scrum environment without micromanaging.
- Ability to structure project plans mixing different approaches if necessary. Understanding that while customers may be using an agile delivery methodology, some of the implementations would require fixed deadlines.
- Engage in consistent, proactive client meetings ad partner with client’s project manager to effectively plan Tamr implementations.
- Partner effectively with internal teams on driving growth and addressing customer concerns efficiently and decisively
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of both the Tamr product’s and our customers' specific use of the software
- Excel in face-to-face presentations.
- Fluency in using Microsoft Project or another project scheduling tool.
- Understanding the benefits of waterfall vs agile approaches.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking required – be able to take complex project scheduling challenges and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them.
- Passionate about the results you and your teams deliver. Committed to service and support – seeks to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy and dynamic team
- Learn new industries, use cases, technology and offerings to align with customer needs.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive internal and external customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport
- Demonstrated success in Enterprise accounts, understands how large companies operate.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills
- Detail-oriented with superior follow through – Build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering what you say you will
- Be able to travel up to 20% of the time to customer meetings. (Some international travel may be required, have your passport ready!)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Certification in a formal project management methodology is a plus.