Customer Solutions Architect
We are on a mission to become the most customer-centric company in the world and we are adding to our growing Customer Solutions team to help us get there!
What you’ll be doing on the Customer team at Drift:
- You’ll be working directly with our Enterprise Customers architecting solutions and strategy based on their Sales & Marketing tech stack
- You will be engaging with customers virtually, but in-person onsite meetings are a also a primary engagement strategy for the Customer Solution Engineer role
- You’ll work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success team ensuring technical needs of customers are met during onboarding and implementation
- You’ll develop process and practices for future Customer Solutions Engineers
- You’ll work closely with the developer platform team in exercising our API to solve customer problems
- You’ll work closely with the product and engineering team to influence new product features and functionality based on customer feedback
- By the end of your first month at Drift, you’ll be an expert on Drift’s customers and their needs
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- You are creative, technical and obsessed with the customer experience
- You have a technical understanding of Salesforce and marketing automation systems including Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot
- You are resilient and can take candid feedback in stride - you’re always looking for ways to improve
- You are OK with juggling lots of priorities and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done
- You love listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues, but also diving into the weeds of unique technical challenges
Drift is the world’s first and only conversational marketing and sales platform. More than 100,000 businesses use Drift to provide a modern buying experience for potential customers, generate more qualified leads, and dramatically accelerate the sales cycle.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.