Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
As a Customer Onboarding Manager for Vendr, you’ll be working with our customers during their first 60+ days at Vendr to educate stakeholders on our process and product, and quickly drive time to value. As a Customer Onboarding Manager, you’ll ensure that our customers have the vision, stakeholder involvement, and alignment within their organization to make Vendr a success. You’ll be the main point of contact and will onboard and regularly communicate with our customers (typically Heads of Finance, Legal, IT, Procurement, and Engineering) at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you'll do:
- Completely own onboarding & regular communications for Vendr’s net-new customer relationships
- Gather internal purchasing requirements criteria and help prescribe our Vendr process for purchasing the software that runs our customer’s business to guarantee long-term customer satisfaction post-onboarding
- Regularly explain with confidence how Vendr buys software to internal stakeholders
- Help organize and load customer SaaS stack + contract intake form data into our internal Vendr system
- Work closely with Account Executives to understand customers’ current pain points and future goals to establish key Vendr success metrics
- Assure Vendr’s buying team is provided the information they need to negotiate SaaS contract deals on behalf of our customers
- Facilitate stack upload in a timely manner and determine deals on the near horizon that can be used to drive quick customer value
- Work hand & hand with the Vendr's product team to help us improve internal tooling and release our external-facing product(s)
- Meet or exceed onboarding time to launch metrics and proactively monitor account health to alert leadership of both opportunities and risks
What we need:
- Someone who prioritizes customer interests above all else
- 3+ years of customer-facing onboarding experience at a high-growth SaaS, B2B, or B2C product company
- Someone who is excited about building process from the ground-up in a fast-paced, startup environment
- A strong commitment to rigorous, quality-driven process methods
- An enthusiasm for working with our customers to help solve problems as we define a new category
- Data-driven: you are able to spot trends while troubleshooting, measure customer happiness, and create success metrics
- Must have demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to clients
- Presentation and report building skills are necessary
- Keen on spotting human-driven trends that could be automated and/or enhanced by introducing technology
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts, to a variety of audiences
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description