Customer Education Program Manager at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
The Customer Education Program Manager will lead the operations behind the customer education team. You will partner with the Customer Education Specialists and Customer Education Management team to oversee the management of the LMS system that houses our Klaviyo Academy content. You will also lead the operations behind Klaviyos growing credentials program and ensure both strong operational execution as well as adoption of existing and new programs. You will work collaboratively to ensure a great customer experience of our learning resources and help measure the impact of learning content to ensure all content is driving key business outcomes and product adoption. You will report to the Manager, Customer Education focused on Learner Experience. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will be responsible for partnering on creating educational experiences that drive increased customer retention and create Klaviyo advocates.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Manages the day-to-day operations of Klaviyo’s LMS system
- Derive key data-driven insights and share learnings with the Customer Education team to improve the experience for our customers.
- Re-brand the existing certification program into a Klaviyo Credentials program to better align ongoing programming with learner expectations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations for Klaviyo’s growing Credentials program, from badging, course refresh timelines, and promotions.
- Drive the performance of our content and resources on Klaviyo Academy and Partner Academy to ensure a seamless learning experience focused on driving business outcomes for our customers.
- Work collaboratively to identify education opportunities and create solutions that support diverse and global learning audiences,
- Be a peer leader on the team, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others.
- Assess customer sentiment for customer engaging with educational content, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in program management, ideally in Customer Education, Marketing or Customer Success for a high growth SaaS company
- Passionate about creating a world class training experience with customer education programs.
- Experience in LMS systems, with Skilljar experience being a plus
- Experience in data analysis and measuring the effectiveness of programs to shape the way the team operates
- A track record working creatively, problem-solving, and collaborating to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.