We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are looking to add a Compliance Coordinator to our team. The Compliance Coordinator will primarily be responsible for coordinating compliance team projects and initiatives, organizing compliance related documentation, assisting with state licensing activities, and coordinating training.
What you’ll do as a Compliance Coordinator:
- Prepare reports for Senior Leadership and Compliance Committee regarding the status of training and other compliance team initiatives, including effectiveness measures.
- Assist with the preparation of licensing applications for submission and other regulatory licensing needs.
- Distribute and maintain compliance reference materials, including checklists, for various teams throughout the business.
- Responsible for updates, coordination, and delivery of new hire and annual compliance training.
- Coordinate company-wide computer-based training, including assignment of role-based courses, troubleshooting issues, and follow-up with employees.
- Monitor and escalate employee completion of training.
- Assist with other compliance team projects as needed.
What skills you will use:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment with limited supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- 1–2 years of experience as an administrative assistant or in a coordinator-type role.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.