Client Delivery Manager
This position ensures the successful execution and delivery of programs and services to our clients, while simultaneously helping them achieve their overall program goals. The Client Delivery Manager oversees the delivery of services or service technology to the company's clients and/or customers. This position is responsible for supporting enterprise accounts through the delivery of services or service technology. Engages early with the customer, often during the sales cycle, to help shape a plan to deliver solutions that will transform their business. Leverages implementation best practices and Agero’s product set to formulate a plan that will deliver value quickly - and acts as a platform for future innovation – supporting the customer through implementation. Acts as the customer advocate - reporting progress, identifying, articulating and mitigating risk, and coordinating activities and resources.
- Responsible for the onboarding of assigned new clients from kickoff to adoption, serving as the new clients’ primary contact through all onboarding.
- Understand the client’s business model, analyze technical & non-technical requirements and facilitate meaningful dialogues across cross-functional teams to help develop appropriate solutions
- Manage the project lifecycle from Proposal Development to Project Kickoff to Initial Design to Development and Testing to Site Acceptance to Maintenance bug fixing. This will include ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget.
- Review clients’ requirements and develop a detailed project plan.
- Provides much needed support and information to the Legal department in the drafting of SOWs and MSAs based on client needs, solutions and SLAs
- Establish ownership of project tasks, ensure that team members have the skills and tools necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Develops, executes, and updates project plans including timelines and dependencies. Ensures direction and scope of the implementations are appropriately shared and understood
- Track project progress, review project tasks and deliverable to make deadlines and report on project progress to key internal and external stakeholders
- Work within a matrix management and delivery structure to oversee technical and SME project staff assigned by management
- Acts as a liaison between sales, finance, engineering, QA, client services, product, ops, marketing and other internal departments
- Manage both internal staff and external sub-contractors
- Responsible for project administration and project documentation, e.g. project plans, budget tracking, invoice tracking
- Manages needed data and reporting by partnering with other groups to create reports or provide ad hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Develop a transition plan to handle post-implementation processes and ensure a smooth hand-off to the Client Account Manager following completion of implementation
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the project
- Use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks
- Manage customer expectations and maintain trusting customer relationships
- Own the full life cycle of the client implementation process, from strategy and design to training and delivery
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems with 3-5 years of project/program management experience in the IT industry
- 2-4 years’ experience in client facing roles managing external client implementations
- Experience working with cross-functional, remote teams and ability to influence without formal authority
- Experience documenting business requirements and/or functional specifications and able to provide samples
- Experience leading projects using both waterfall and agile methodology; Preferred PMP, CSM or similar certifications
- Preferred experience in Cloud Technologies and CRM systems like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience managing a team of direct reports would be considered a plus
- Must be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to set and work within deadlines while managing time and task prioritization effectively
- Must have superlative communication skills (verbal & written) and strong analytical skills