Channel Services Project Coordinator at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Develop online and in-person partner training content for existing and upcoming products with a focus on pedagogy and the appropriate formats for partners with different backgrounds, industry focus, and levels of experience. Deliver in-person training on existing and new products to partners from a variety of geographic regions. Design and execute projects that meet international partners training and technical troubleshooting related needs and conform to cultural norms. Collaborate with other offices to improve channel services to global partners.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Education or a directly related field plus three (3) years of experience in technical curriculum design and course instruction.
- Experience must include: Three (3) years of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Developing and delivering online and in-person customer training and education for adults in a professional setting.
- Two (2) years of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Troubleshooting resolution of technical issues with clients;
- Designing and executing projects with a focus on pedagogy that are adaptable to meet the varying needs of clients of different cultural backgrounds, industry foci, and levels of experience;
- Managing client relationships through de-escalation, technical training, and delivery logistics support.
- One (1) year of experience must involve (experience may be gained concurrently): Working with TalentLMS or an equivalent cloud-based system to deliver technical customer education content.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.