Campus Program Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking to immediately add an accomplished professional to our Talent Acquisition team that will focus on leading and improving our Campus (Intern/Co-Op) Program. Our Campus Program Manager will possess at least several years of HR and/or Talent Acquisition experience, ideally having previously administered successful intern programs. While this individual will not formally manage a team, they will be expected to collaborate globally and continue to improve our already successful program.
The role will require thought leadership and regular direct contributions in the following areas:
Program & Internal Management:
- Works with hiring managers and Talent Delivery team to develop staffing strategies for the Student Program.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to open requisitions, ensuring accuracy in the job description and business line/Nuance details
- Optimizes job postings and screening questions for marketability.
- Identifies alternative talent sourcing opportunities for specific business needs
- Managing External Partnerships: Establish and maintain relationships with select universities through consistent communication. Coordinating and participating in established campus recruiting and community events at designated schools (on-site and virtual)
- Working with multiple sourcing channels to ensure appropriate slate of candidates is available for open positions
- Consults with hiring managers on hiring decisions and offer negotiations
- Inputting and updating data in Nuance systems on real-time basis
Candidate Relationship Management:
- Qualifying and presenting slate of pre-screened candidates to hiring managers
- Prepares candidates for screenings/interviews by supplying required details about Nuance, the business unit, the team, and the hiring manager
- Coordinates the sharing of candidates across multiple team’s openings
- Ensuring a positive experience for all candidates to include:
- Timely, accurate, relevant feedback
- Fairly managing candidate expectations to “keep candidates warm” during the process
- Positively position Nuance in order to enable us to effectively extend offers and gain acceptances (proactively addressing any candidate reservations or concerns)
- Plan, implement, and monitor multiple ongoing initiatives of the program
- Constantly evaluating the operational efficiency of the program, considering what value can be added, and creating consistency across the program i.e. dates, deadlines, program coordination, process documents, creating resources, etc.
- Coach and/or mentor colleagues as needed
- Contributes to inter-departmental projects
- Leads by influencing behaviors
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of recruiting / talent acquisition experience in corporate (in-house) environments
- Strong consultative skills
- Excellent interviewing and candidate management experience
- Polished presentation skills
- Written communications: Creating meaningful content to showcase the program internally and externally
- Collaboration across groups: Working with Communications, Talent & Development, People Business Partners, IT, etc. to coordinate program needs
- Comfortable working with managers/senior leaders: A resource to educate managers on the program both responding to inquiries and facilitating meetings/trainings
- Proficiency in web-based recruiting systems and social media platforms
- Proficient in MS Office
- Time management (personal organization)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.