Campaign & Rewards Project Manager at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Work L2/escalated tickets related to campaigns and rewards
- Attend weekly campaign sync
- Create charts to bring to show the volume from problematic campaigns from the preceding week, in order to identify deflection opportunities for similar campaigns in the future
- Maintain campaign newsletter based on the campaign sync and any other campaigns that come up during the week
- Mentor agents pursuing the campaigns badges
- Attend the weekly company wide Campaign Office Hours as a representative of the support department and bring any concerns/questions that may have arisen
- Be present on Slack to answer any campaign related questions and to remain aware of any issues of current campaigns
- Review agents QA’d tickets which were checked as ‘agent misinterpreted campaign’ to be able to provide re-trainings and specific discussion topics during office hours
- Proactively firefight; monitor incoming Zendesk volume to track potentially problematic campaigns and work with Technical Brand Managers to craft fixes and user resolutions
- Onboarding training for new hires (as needed).
- Review individual campaigns, the Campaign Creator, and campaign functionality in admin for anything confusing or misleading to provide feedback and submit feature requests.
- 102 style trainings and refreshers for tenured L1 agents (quarterly or more frequently if needed).
- Maintain and create new trainings as necessary.
- Advise merchants that do not have TBMs on campaigns they can run, the impact of those options, and assist with or fully set up those campaigns for them.
- Assist TBMs in advising clients on best practices for campaign setup and impact by assisting with answering complicated campaign questions and troubleshooting active campaigns once they go live.
- Act as escalation point for the merchant team when merchants have questions/concerns regarding campaigns or the custom campaign creator that the L1 cannot answer.
- Create and maintain EKB documentation on the dashboard’s campaign creator for our merchants.
- Create and maintain IKB documentation regarding campaigns to ensure the team is kept up to speed.
- Work with TBMs / Agency Strategy to QA potential/new campaigns
- Work with TBMs when new merchants launch and assist with QA of their initial campaigns
- Create a series of short videos showing the features of the campaign engine for internal knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Build chart.io charts to streamline campaign troubleshooting
- Train merchant team on campaign design advice for clients under their umbrella
- Assist Merchant Team with campaign design for small agency merchants where the merchant team serves as TBM
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.