Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
This is an exciting new leadership role responsible to build and grow an internal startup/incubator business unit to target the +$2B Patient Engagement segment within the Healthcare Provider Market leveraging the assets and capabilities of Nuance’s two operating divisions - Healthcare and Enterprise to modernize the digital front door of global health systems.
- Develop and operationalize the strategy & define goals/targets to measure progress in a highly cross functional environment.
- Build out and identify resources and talent required (both directly and as part of the extended organization) to build and support the Patient Engagement portfolio and strategy.
- Partner with customers and sales teams to position and drive the PE portfolio, driving early adoption of Nuance technologies with our customers and partners globally. Represents PE at conferences and with Industry analysts
- Define and promote PE specific offers, leveraging assets in Enterprise & Healthcare.
- Partner with Global Marketing to maintain intel on key competitors, establish and execute strategies to overcome competitive obstacles in market. Partners with Sales and Product Marketing to analyze pipeline and drive offerings to drive growth.
- Build pricing and offering strategies to maximize revenue potential–Provide timely market and competitive assessment, product roadmaps, investment asks to drive growth
- Provides input to Product Management and Product Marketing related to product capabilities/roadmap and industry market dynamics in support of differentiated (non-commoditized) offerings
- Manage key Executive customer and partner relationships.
- Manage PE bookings/revenue. Develop & manage AOPs and MYPs, closing tracking results to plan/targets and identifying strategies to achieve plan remediation efforts to address gaps.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, IT, or Business, with Master's degree in related field of study preferred combined with minimum 12 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Including at least 5 years in a leadership role in a global organization, ideally with cross functional teams.
- Experience in building new business models in a healthcare setting.
- Customer-focused w/ strategic vision for product positioning in market
- Superior ability to collaborate with and influence, large distributed teams with diverse skill sets
- Solutions orientation, and focus on Innovation to shift the portfolio towards high growth solutions
- Analytical, business/financial acumen to prioritize investments & assess Organic/M&A options
- Sales and Customer-focused to drive Commercial success of AI Technology-based solutions
- Fully accountable and drives culture of accountability; Driven and tenacious in pursuing goal
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.