Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
Under the guidance of the Senior Director of Business Systems, you will play a key role in managing the software development lifecycle for Dynatrace cloud based business applications. You will be responsible for coordination of release process across environments as well as other processes and policies governing our application lifecycle.
- Responsible for Release Management Lifecycle process and governance of Enterprise Business Application Portfolio; Salesforce, NetSuite, UltiPro, Boomi iPaaS, Enterprise BI
- Define release roadmap management; scheduling, coordinating, delivery management, calendars
- Perform Production Release Steps in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxly IT Controls
- Lead team in in release management definition of processes focused on quality of release and agile methodology
- Manage metrics to monitor quality, velocity and other to be defined measures
- Prepare and communicate pre-release notes and post-release notes
- Manage development to production process environments; refresh schedules for sandbox management across integrated applications
- Architect and Deploy CI/CD integrations
- Manage current and future Release/Change Tools and Technologies; source control, testing automation
- Develop and maintain enterprise release process documentation
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- 5+ years experience in cloud based delivery of large projects, continuous improvement, and cloud vendor releases
- 5 + years working with SDLC process as release manager, scrum manager business analyst, developer, change or release manager or other technical role
- Experience with CD/CI technologies; source repositories(Bitbucklet, Git), Jenkins with cloud business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi
- Experience with Salesforce DX
- Previous demonstrated experience coordinating cross functional teams, influencing best practive established release management processes
- Experience with continuous Integration and delivery process and tools with Cloud based Apps such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Dell Boomi
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Desire to work within a growing team in fast paced high tech environment
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.