Business Systems Manager
The Business Systems Manager’s role will provide technical solutions to meet the evolving business needs of the organization. They will implement new technical initiatives; streamline, automate, and simplify processes; and educate other employees on the effective use of the technologies and processes.
This is a hands-on position that requires an understanding of a variety of technologies as well as a willingness and ability to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated Program / Project Management experience
- Manage and provide direction to business systems analysts and salesforce admins, who interface with management and users.
- Drive and improve the practice of Business Analysis discipline. Identify, select and implement best practices and techniques to gather, document, streamline, and improve business processes and business rules.
- Mentor team members, identify/develop opportunities for individual growth, and set a positive example for working in a team environment.
- Provide leadership, activity planning, coordination and directions to complete team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track and resolve issues, and meet relevant project milestones.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system is required
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Six Sigma Qualifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience