Benefits Program Manager
Are you an extraordinary Benefits Program Manager? If so, we are looking for someone with your skills to support Everbridge’s scale and take our benefits programs to the next level! We are a passionate and persevering team that aims to be better every day, in an environment that isfast-paced and customer-focused, and with an approach that is transparent and forthright. As a Benefits Program Manager, you will be responsible for working with and collaborating cross-functionally with Global Total Rewards & Operations, Global Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner teams to think about global people issues impacting scale, process and company growth.
The Value You’ll Deliver:
- Manage, design and implement innovative health & welfare programs globally.
- Compliance management, including but not limited to: SOX, SSAE16, Health & Welfare and STD 5500 filings, STD 5500 audit, annual legal notice distribution and/or posting, 1094/1095 reporting, PCORI & Transitional Reinsurance Fee filing, CMS creditable coverage disclosure, HIPAA, Non-Discrimination testing, and regular plan audits.
- Administer all benefit programs, including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, HSA, EAP, COBRA, 401(k), leave of absence, time off and identify areas for process optimization.
- Create/maintain benefit policies and provide recommendations on best practices.
- Develop metrics and reporting for the purpose of ensuring program effectiveness and plan design.
- Manage carrier relationships to achieve optimal productivity and participant experience.
- Lead open enrollment, including HR system administration, data accuracy of benefit information, event planning, program renewals, communications, etc.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to identify employee benefit needs, support programs, and process improvement
- Participate in external professional organizations to keep informed of trends, best practices and compliance requirements
- Subject matter expert and key point of contact for escalations and case resolution
- Design and implement effective benefits education programming and communications to engage our employees
The Skills & Experience You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years experience managing the benefits function including design, administration, compliance and communication
- Strong skills in project planning and vendor management
- Ability to work effectively across internal teams, communicating clearly and comprehensively to meet project deadlines
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop comprehensive analysis with a zeal for accuracy
- Highly effective verbal and written communications skills to collaborate, develop partnerships and encourage trust of vendors, managers and all team members
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements and ability to assess and align current programs for compliance
- Experience in a high-tech company with rapid growth a plus
- Ability and desire to be self-sufficient, take initiative and be proactive
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) designation is a plus\
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.