Associate Technical Project Manager at Interactions
Job Description Summary
Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day.
At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of technical infrastructure and client implementation projects. Will also provide day to day operational support for multiple teams within the Technical Operations team.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Provide timely support to clients and internal team members.
- Develop and manage full-scale project plans and associated communications documents including to regularly keeping documents up to date.
- Provide weekly updates for internal or client projects.
- Work across multiple teams to help improve current processes.
- Coordinate with Technical Leadership for implementing complex projects spanning over
- Network/Telephony/System Administration environments.
- Work with strategic vendors to ensure timely procurement.
- Coordinate with our clients and other key stakeholders for equipment installations and activation.
- Lead new client projects for the technical implementation.
- Liaison between a multitude of different teams.
- Laugh at your early mistakes… you won’t be alone!
- Become a true member of the Interactions Technical Operations team!
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience / technical degree
- 1-3 years of direct project management experience
- Experience working in a 24x7 production environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
- Use of critical thinking to curate improvements to established processes
- Experience with networking/telephony/system administration environments.
- Experience utilizing industry standard Project Management tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
- Ability to identify scope creep and how to mitigate scope creep during the life of a project
- Ability to predict challenges and proactively work to head-off obstacles
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, JIRA, or other ticketing software
- Driven to learn and try new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate Interactions Values of:
○ Being passionate about customer service
○ Obsessing with our customer’s success
○ Respecting each other
○ Creating opportunity
○ Embracing disruption
○ Doing what we say we will do