Associate Project Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Direct reports: No
Summary: An Associate Project Manager is a member of the Professional Services delivery team that Implements Acquia Platform on behalf of customers and partners. An Associate Project Manager is responsible for assisting with the execution of a project according to Acquia’s methodology.
- Assist with the deliver of successful customer projects using Acquia’s agile development methodology
- Accountable for monitoring change and alerting Program Management in order to meet or exceeding project goals, including budget, scope, and timeline goals
- Accountable for accurately communicating project status internally
- Accountable for project compliance with Acquia processes and methodologies
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the project management discipline in Acquia’s Professional Services
- Able to participate in face-to-face customer communication
- Efficiently and professionally facilitates meetings/presentations/trainings via online platforms (e.g. Zoom) and/or in person
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Can demonstrate organisational skills
- Experience in project management role within a digital/IT organization'
- Hiring guidelines: 2+ years for Associate PM, 5+ years for PM, 10+ years for Sr., 15+ years for principal
- Project Management and/or SCRUM certification preferred
- Awareness of content management and digital experience technologies
- Communicates honestly, openly, with transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to grow and adapt into role and take on additional responsibilities
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.