We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re growing rapidly and are searching for an Associate Project Manager to join the Creative Operations team with a focus on Daily Fantasy Sports. When you join us, you will work closely with Creative Operations leads and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan, track, manage and drive all steps in the project lifecycle. We’re looking for someone who is organized, self-motivated, and great in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Sound like you? Join Us.
What you’ll do as an Associate Project Manager:
- You will manage and maintain multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring adherence to best practices throughout project lifecycles.
- Partner with Senior Program Manager to extract accurate, actionable detail from high-level strategic plans.
- Anticipate campaign support required by channels and troubleshoot project obstacles.
- Assist with day-to-day management of the Daily Fantasy Sports team.
- Work with creative partners and key stakeholders to ensure that projects launch on-time, deliver to expectation, and within scope.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal workstreams across functions.
- Practice critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have at least 1-3 years of creative project management experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience building and maintaining Project Management materials such as status documents, resourcing plans, and schedules.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as workflow software, resource planning, and project dashboards.
- A strong working knowledge of enterprise tools such as Google Docs, MS Office, MS Project, Wrike, and Slack.
- Experience working in an agency or related marketing team is preferred.
- Familiarity with Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Kanban, and Waterfall is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.